Saturday, December 29, 2012

COLD AND GRAY, A GOOD DAY TO READ


It's cold and gray today, damp, wet, windy and cold.  Current temperature as I type this is 39 degrees.  The high humidity coupled with the wind makes the actual "feels like" temperature in the low 30's.  It's only getting colder.

I know there are those of you in parts of the country with temps in the 20's, 10's, and even below zero.  I feel for you.

Not much any outside work getting done this weekend, so we came back into town.  It's a good day to stay in and read the books I got for Christmas.

So stay in and stay warm wherever you are.

4 comments:

  1. It has been gray windy and wet here, too!
    Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cold, wet weather here in Georgia, too. A few times, the rain tried to turn into snow. It's interesting to see a raindrop make a brief pattern on your windshield.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear ya! But it's hard to stay inside when there are lots of sheep and goats to feed. And they like to eat and will let me know too. So I am in and out all day. We did get some snow flurries here in N. Ga. today. Even have some on my Trooper tonight. And it is cold too. I am loving my new wood heater these days! Nothing warmer than a good wood fire. I hope you enjoy those books and are staying nice and toasty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. COLD??? I talked to a lady in Katy yesterday that was complaining it was 50. Uhhh, it was 12 here. and we are near zero at night. We keep the dogs inside at this time of year instead of in their outdoor dog house. It's just too cold.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!