Monday, November 7, 2011

BACON PIG ON CNN


Bacon Pig
OK, you are either going to be horrified by this, or think it's the funniest thing.  A coworker sent me the link to the article about it, and I figured since it's food and a pig, it fit the criteria for being on our farm blog, ha.

The link is below.  It would certainly be a conversation piece at our first dinner party at the farm!


And be sure to click on each picture once you get there to see how it's done.
(don't worry it's not a real pig).

After you've visited, come back and share your thoughts in the comments!

4 comments:

  1. I think it's way cool! I'd so make this for my kids. They would love it (and I think, so would my husband).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it would be great to make for a dinner party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's hilarious! Kinda gross, but not too over the top. And probably yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Robin - I'd love to spring this on some guests at a party, it would be fun!

    Barbara - My thoughts exactly, it seems slightly gross, but in a hilarious way. And you KNOW with all that sausage, links, and bacon it is some kind of good. Great for a South Beach diet plan! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!